2009年4月11日

山豬寶寶排隊等紅綠燈


1隻山豬逛大街不稀奇,1打山豬才夠看!
農民李藤正飼養山豬4、5年,2個月前,他開始天天帶著12隻山豬出門散步20公里,在屏東市郊道路上,山豬寶寶排成橫隊或縱隊,常引來路人追逐觀賞,不但不脫隊,還會聽主人的指令停等紅燈,相當聰明。

55歲的屏縣農民李藤正相當喜愛動物,30多歲起,家中就養滿了大大小小的寵物,他說,動物就像人一樣,「你對牠好,牠就對你好!」幾年前開始飼養的山豬,目前共有30多隻,成豬有3公、5母,其中2頭母山豬,4個月前共生下12隻山豬,現在平均1隻長到10多斤重。

大概2個月前,李藤正發現,只要把圈養的紗簾打開,山豬寶寶們拚命往外衝,好像想要走出看看外面的世界,於是他騎著腳踏車,讓小山豬跟在後面,李藤正笑說,第1次上街,小豬們看到路上的車子,嚇得不敢動,第2次散步,其中1隻在離家數公里外被狗追,狼狽逃到草叢中不見蹤影,他遍尋不著,結果晚上9點多,小豬竟自己平安回到家。

1星期後,山豬寶寶不但習慣逛大街,還逛上癮,主人也改騎50西西的機車,一路從住家走過市區、越過郊區,每次整整逛上1小時、長達20公里,中途休息2、3次,主人會將車上所載的分切芭樂讓牠們享用,補充體力。

小山豬跟在機車後方,一下排成橫隊、轉眼又變成縱隊,最瘦小的豬仔,每次都衝到最前方帶隊,浩蕩的隊伍,沿途不斷吸引路人駐足觀賞,還有人追著拍照,更有人想買下小山豬,李藤正當然不想割愛。

李藤正說,現在他用台語喊「倒下」,這群小豬就會躺下來,散步時不但不脫隊,他騎車遇到紅燈時,小豬隊伍還會跟著停下來,遵守交通規則,「你看豬是不是很聰明呢?」

自由時報〔記者羅欣貞/屏東報導〕


(後記)
動物是如此的可愛,我們怎捨得殘害他們的生命,就為了口腹之欲呢?
人類可以食用的食物有很多,然而動物的生命只有唯一
改變飲食習慣,捨棄殘害動物的習慣,相信你我會更好囉!



~~分享一則數以萬計的人,因為看了這首詩受到感動,
因此改變了它們的飲食習慣,不再殺生,終身吃素。~~


Words of a Piglet (小豬豬的話)
由清海無上師創作

The day I met you first 初見你那天
Was the day of my birth 我呱呱落地
Pink and round, me oh so plump 粉紅渾圓胖嘟嘟
With Mom I gaily frolicked. 跟媽咪快樂嬉戲
Lovingly you looked at me 你疼愛地看著我
Praising, 'Oh, so round, what a cutie!' 稱讚著: 圓滾滾,多可愛!

Every day you came by to visit 每天你來探視我
Bringing cool water and delicious veggie treats. 帶來冷飲與美味素餐
Mommy and I were so touched 媽咪和我好感動
Your kindness worth more than gold 您的善心勝黃金
I lived a peaceful life 在您的關懷與保護下
Under your care and protection 我過著和平生活
Growing more plump with each passing day 日漸長大胖嘟嘟
Just eat, rest and play… 天天吃睡和玩樂

So lovely was this early morn 這天清晨多可愛
As clouds were drifting across the sky 空中浮雲輕飄過
Cuddling together, Mommy and I 媽咪與我相偎依
Unaware of the befalling tragedy! 未料悲劇將降臨
Two brawny young men 兩名粗壯的男子
Strong like tigers and elephants 壯如猛虎與大象
Squashed my tiny body 推壓我小小身軀
Flat into a cage of horror! 塞進恐怖牢籠中
There was no way to escape! 無路可逃

O God, what purgatory was this? 上帝啊,這是何等恐怖!
I wailed in fear and terror 我害怕驚恐哀嚎
Mom, oh Mom, please save me! 媽咪啊,請來救我!
Oh caretaker, 照顧者啊,
please come protect me quickly! 請快來保護我!
Rescue my life, I'm still at a tender age! 救我一命,我還小啊!

Mom was crying out in sorrow 媽咪悲哀地哭泣
Tears of desperation filling her eyes 絕望眼淚盈滿眶
The immense Heavens cannot contain 浩瀚蒼天容不了
This horrendous emotional pain! 此情悲痛多可怕!
My caretaker turned away 照顧者轉身而去
Hands busy counting a stack of money 手上忙著數鈔票

Haplessly I rolled around in the car trunk 不幸的我在車箱內翻滾
Breaking heart more painful than bodily misery! 心碎之痛更勝肉身苦!
The two young men bantered: 兩名年輕人揶揄著:
'This piglet will be so tasty! 這隻小豬看來真美味!
Tomorrow we'll slaughter him 明天我們宰了他
To celebrate the birth of the wife's newborn baby!' 慶祝太太的新生兒!

Oh, how ironic this life 喔,生命多諷刺
My soul is shattered 我靈魂破碎
Tears flow in my heart 內心淌淚水
Like blood running in rivulets. 似血流成河
I thought you loved me 我以為你愛我
Nurturing me to maturity 要養我長大
But all this was a sham 但都是假的
For you, it's just profit and gain! 對你,這只是利益!
Tomorrow my body will be cut to pieces 明天我將碎屍數段
My flesh and bonesturned to sheer torture 骨肉飽受痛苦折磨
Just so people can laugh in merriment 人們才能開懷大笑
At their happy feast and gathering. 歡樂聚會大啖宴飲

To your children and others' too 祝福你和其他人
I wish them all long lives 孩子個個都長壽
So the family can stay together 家庭才能長相聚
Not endure the same fate as mine… 免受此命運如我…

I pray the whole family lives nobly 願全家生活高貴
To be human in many lifetimes 生生世世能做人
And never be reborn as pigs 永不輪迴生為豬
Paying forever karmic debts! 償還無盡業帳債!
Alas, good-bye life… 唉,再見了,生命…
I ache for my gentle suffering mother 想念受苦的慈母
In tears I am overcome… 不堪淚水中…

Oh, Mommy! Mom…Mom… 喔,媽咪!媽…媽…

沒有留言: